Welcome to Maxx Family Life: Kids Stuff
Led Toys Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.
The Top Toys Just for Girlsfrom: Maxx Family Life
Have you ever seen a group of little girls with their heads together, only to suddenly break apart giggling loudly? Have you ever visited the home of someone with a little girl and been amazed by the all the accumulated pink clothes, toys and other items? One thing you can't get away from is that little girls are vastly different than little boys. Therefore it's not surprising that toy manufacturers have zeroed in on this and continue to supply a huge array of toys specifically designed for little girls. Here is a list of the top toys just for girls.
* Are you familiar with the name "Bratz"? If not, you're really not paying attention to what little girls love. Bratz are actually Barbie dolls -- with an attitude. They're scantily clad in midriff exposing shirts as well as being heavily made up, these dolls offer a huge abundance of clothes and accessories. The latest addition is the Dance ‘n Skate Club, featuring a smoothie bar, dance floor, roller rink and other items. Bratz themselves have everything from little girls' backpacks to lunchboxes, t-shirts, and accessories. These dolls are most likely at the top of every girl's list.
* Of course, you can never forget about Barbie, the favorite of little girls everywhere for many years. Barbie's latest is a luxurious Cruise Ship allowing Barbie dolls to engage little girls enjoy the wonders of a tropical cruise, including sound effects.
* Younger girls have always loved tea sets. This toy simply includes a teapot, four cups, saucers, spoons, a sugar bowl and a milk jug. Little girls enjoy playing tea party with uncountable hours spent playing host to imaginary friends and stuffed animals pouring imaginary tea, and having wonderful dinner conversations.
* There's no doubt that stuffed animals are a top toy for any little girl. It depends on her favorite animal, but her preference may be for stuffed monkeys, or over-stuffed bunnies. Little girl usually fall instantly in love with stuffed animals, and she'll love and hug them for many hours. Some successful manufacturers have discoverd that stuffed animals can also be used to break into other markets. The manufacturers of the Care Bear have designed a story reading bear that is something more than just extremely cute.
* Dolls are always sure winner for capturing the imagination of little girls. Though every doll isn't created equal, there are many varieties of dolls available, each one will catch the fancy of a little girl. Some dolls are designed specifically for make up, while others are for bathing. Some dolls have endless accessories and clothes, while others have accessories for play, such as spoons, food, diapers, strollers, etc. There's definitely a doll out there for every little girl taste!
Toys for girls haven't changed all that much over the years. They tend to follow traditional patterns, but have stayed in step with the times in order to ensure these classic toys never become boring or stale for the tastes modern little girls. It's not surprising that names that were hot in the 1970's and 1980's are coming back and are as popular as ever, though the movement to create unisex toys appears to have failed.
Little girls and little boys are simply too different and so there's really no "one size fits all" when it comes to toys. They're just too different in their developmental stages to believe they should both enjoy and play with the same toys. So forget about being politically correct and buy your little girl a gender specific toy that you know she will love.
Led Toys News